It's been a while since I did one of these!
, but the interview was created by
1) You must answer as your character, the character can be an actual OC or from a fandom. It doesn't matter.
2) You have to tag 3 people when you are finished.
3) You can either send me a link when you're done, or simply credit me in the journal.
4) You may use up to three characters if you want, but one is recommended.
5) Your character may not harm the interviewer until the end of the interview.
I'm using Mara here, a character created for Serpents Of Old. She's been assured that the council can't hear what she says here, so she's going to be poking more fun at it than usual.1. Hello! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer a few questions.Weell, I should be buying tomorrow's groceries right about now, but I've always got time to chat! 2. First off, what's your name?It's Marsielle, but that's stuffy. Just call me Mara, kay? 3. That's a really funny name, any idea why you're called that?*laughs* It's not too unusual, my gram was named that.
(A.N. gram=grandma) 4. That's cool I guess. Now what are you exactly? Give us a brief physical description of yourself.Just a normal citizen our *glorious and just* nation. Nothing too interesting about me, but my skin's darkish and I've got long hair. Then again, short hair would just be *odd.* 5. Have any friends? Tell me about them.*Starts counting on fingers* I have LOTS of friends, but they're not exactly well-respected are they? Gwyn's probably my best friend. Lovely woman. 6. Huh. Now do you have any one you like? You know...like like? Or love?Don't think so. I had one double-crossing *bleep* that's enough for me. 7. Okay, I'm sorry. Now, do you have any powers or unnatural abilities? (You know...zap zap!)I wish! That would be a brilliant way to keep an eye on Tael. 8. Brilliant! What's your occupation? Do you work anywhere?Nothing fancy, just a maid. I work at my employer's house. It's a posh place! You should visit some time, I'm sure I can sneak you in somehow...
9. What are you most afraid of?Not much left to loose. Been kicked out of the high life, so that's gone. Tael's the only thing really left. If you so much as *touch* him, I'll nail you to the roof of the house! 10. Have any secrets you're willing to tell...?*Pout* no one tells me anything these days, but I'm sure Gwyn's boy is up to SOMETHING.11. So, you gotta have an enemy, who is it? What did they ever do to you?I've had my life ruined just because my husband decided to chase after some 11. Do you have any fangirls/fanboys? Come on! List at least three of them! Mention them right here, right now.
Whaat? 12. Catchphrase?*Invading someone's personal space* Sooo, how've you been?
Calls a group of men, no matter how old "boys" if she's friendly with them.
13. Do you have an accent? Do you pronounce certain things differently than others?
Had one from living with farm folk, but the academy changed that.
14. If you could species swap for a day, what would it be and why?I'd be a fish, but then I'd never hear the end of it from my little boy. A wolf or a bear, then. NO one would mess with me. 15. Ever....killed before? (Oh Noes )Me? On the farm, you sometimes have to let animals go. I always hid from that, but I've done it once or twice. 16. Have a favorite weapon? (Mine's a bazooka, BOOM BOOM!)My mouth! Wait. You mean to fight with? Fighting's best left to those deluded council pawns, but a bucket to the head will put you to sleep mighty fast! 17. Where do you live? (not trying to be creepy here, I meant what planet, world, dimension, etc.)Just at home. Not big, but it serves the purpose. 18. What do you usually wear?*Plucks at skirt* Just this old thing. Now a while ago I had a whole CLOSET full of gowns *eyes mist over* 19. What's your opinion on your creator?What, that girl over there? I've never even TALKED to her. 20. If you could say something to your creator right now, what would it be and why?Might as well get to know her. *Shouts* Hey! Who're you! 21. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? *throws money*A million dollars! Where! I could buy the entire town with that and have my "husband" chucked into the streets. See how much HE likes it. 22. What's your lifelong dream?*pauses thoughtfully*..... to one day live in a free nation.. and to see everyone I care about finally living happy lives. 23. Favorite food?Cakes, but I don't get too much these days. Gwyn's a lovely baker.
24. Ever wanna settle down and have kids one day?Well, I already have a little boy *gestures at Tael* and settle down? That's not going to happen any time soon. 25. Do you look up to anyone? Do you have an idol?My mum and dad. They're a lot stronger than I ever was to run a farm on their own. 26. If someone close to you died or got killed by someone else, what would you do?I don't think you want to know. I'm not that nice when things go badly. 27. Can you dance? Or sing? Give me a sample of your singing voice. (*video recording the entire thing* huehuehuehue)Just farming dances. I'm no lady. Well not any more, anyway. 28. Now to upload that to YouTube...anyways, what's your favorite song? Have a certain genre of music you listen to?A U-Tube? Is that a kind of horn? Tael's quite talented with that little flute of his.
(A.N. No, he's horrible, but Mara refuses to realize that) 29. This quiz is now over. Anything you wanna say to me, the interviewer?*Looks at position of sun* I might'a spent a BIT too much time here...